Bodyweight Fitness Progress Chart

@bibbigo Thank you for the suggestions. I cited the OG2 on the bottom left of the chart and I included the human flag progression at the bottom (center) as a combination of vertical pull and vertical push.

I'll give some thought to how I could add more to the core section.

@bibbigo @jellybug78

For legs I have some ideas but I'm not sure about the exact level since not many train them, I'm thinking of making a post with progressions for all the hard leg exercises and an estimated level on the OG2 charts.

For Nordic curls after the normal version the next step is with arms overhead (still intermediate) and 90° hips one leg curls are around the same level as normal ones so they can be a branching path or the continuation of the progression.

I think one leg Nordic curls are advanced or elite, only 3 people have done them, and only one of them close to perfect form, but maybe if more people trained them they'd reach them, since I guess elite athletes in speed and explosiveness sports would be able to do them.

Natural one leg press/friction resisted pistols could be a progression after pistol squats, since on a smooth surface one rep felt like a pistol with 40% BW for me, so maybe branch pistols into weighted pistols and one leg press progression (partial -> full ROM on smooth surface -> full on less smooth surface - the latter would be advanced, and on a very rough surface even elite). Unweighted pistols are late beginner, not even intermediate.

And bodyweight leg extensions are another option for legs, with advanced or elite one leg long term possibilities, but there are several practical variations (sissy squat, kneeling leg extension, Matrix squat) and many possibilities for progressing them, I'm not sure which ones to suggest unless you want to put multiple paths in the chart.

Addition: since another thread regarding progression charts has just appeared, I brainstormed some ideas there in this comment.

@thomaslowrens Wow! So many great ideas. My challenge of course is limited space in the chart. Here is what I have so far. Let me know what you think. I can't really add a leg extension progression unless I remove another progression somewhere else. I'm trying to fit the chart to my 1080p monitor resolution without the font becoming too small to read for my 45 year old eyes.

@jellybug78 That's not bad, since the one leg press can challenge the quads more than leg extensions when the friction is high. You could have pistol -> weighted pistol (or as an alternative partial ROM friction pistol) -> smooth surface friction pistol -> rough surface friction pistol (advanced) -> elevated.

@deborah123 Cool! I posted an updated version. You might want to link to the latest PDF version since it has clickable links. I'll let you know if I get it working in Google Sheets then you could link to that.

@deborah123 Somehow I managed to mess up the links in version 3. Version 4 is a Google Sheet you can link to. I'll make future updates there so the link won't need to change.

@jellybug78 Not only to feel more advanced, but because it makes sense. Theres so many moves in the beginner category that is so much harder than other things in beginner category. F.ex Elevated shrimp squat being in the same category as the regular squat...

@dawn16 Yeah, I've already started on version 2 and I'm moving some things from beginner to intermediate like Pistol Squat, Nordic Curl, Dragon Flag, and the more advanced Shrimp Squat skills.

@abby564 It's unrated in the gymnastics code of points because it's easier than all of the other A skills like back lever, front lever, and isometrics like that.

Muscle up is high end beginner but not hard enough for intermediate