Sunday Show Off - Do you even bodyweight fitness?

@groo101 Had my first long, quality full-body workout after 4.5 months of heckarounditis since becoming a father of twin girls. 2 days later and still very sore, but feeling great.

Lost quite a bit of strength, but getting into a routine again and I'm sure I'll be back to previous maxes soon. :)

@hakkiri Congratulations sir! I know you're still sore from the DOMS, but today, do some stretching and maybe some light exercises to stretch out the muscles! Can't wait to see what kind of video / photo progress you'll share with us down the road!

@hakkiri Holy crap, thanks for sharing these. They're all fantastic and impressive pictures! I've especially been meaning to try that clutch flag, thanks for the inspiration!

@groo101 Ha, thanks. :) Clutch flag is actually pretty easy, more about proper form than strength to be able to do it — takes a bit of time to figure out.

@natalijaasbj I did quite a bit last year, lots of speaking at IT conferences :) I also travel to US a couple times a year to meet my team mates (I'm a remote software engineer).

So great to train in different places of the world and not be constrained by gym membership / whatever. One of the first things I do when traveling to a new city is figuring out where to find an outdoors pull-up bar. :)