[tr]HH[/tr]
[tr]HH[/tr]
[tr]HH[/tr]
[tr]HH[/tr]
[tr]HH[/tr]
[tr]HH[/tr]
[tr]HH[/tr]
[tr]HH[/tr]

@meistfx Bootstrap or Skeleton. And more semantic HTML and CSS and fewer images. There's no need to have a bunch of images when you could make it more accessible with plain old HTML.

@wildcatjim2014 THIS...is awesome. I've already been usin' this Subreddit as a reason to get people turned on to Reddit (or, at least, away from the anti-productive Subreddits -- I'M LOOKING AT YOU, /R/AWW)...but now I'm pretty much just gonna point 'em towards this right 'ere.

@wildcatjim2014 So there's...
  • Warmups
  • Skill work
  • Strength work that includes...
    • Pushing
    • Pulling
    • Legs
When I used to go to a gym, I used to split up my exercises at the gym by muscle groups (triceps & chest one day, biceps & core the next, etc)...

In the guide it says to include a couple exercises from each of the strength work and rotate them. Does this mean rotate them on the same day or alternate days?

I would ideally want to split the muscle groups again using bodyweight exercises, but in the guide it says to include some pushing and pulling and leg exercise each time. If I wanted to split my workouts 3 times a week, should I do all pulling exercises one day, pushing another and legs another?

I'm new to BWF so any guidance is appreciated.