Comprehensive lululemon Legging Guide for an Ex-Employee

@joychristmas I can also confirm. I gained nearly 20kg and they still fitted perfectly at the end. And now back at pre pregnancy weight they fit like new. Best investment for pregnancy I ever did.

Also I use them for lifting and haven’t had any problems with them

@joychristmas 26 weeks pregnant reading this post and currently wearing my aligns! They're a size up from my normal but they still well cover the bump. Not sure they'll cover it the entire pregnancy but they're thin enough they won't create that weird bulge/pressure most of my tights do

@joychristmas I had 4 pairs of black aligns before getting pregnant. Was 110lbs when I bought them. I wore them all through pregnancy (gained 30lbs) and I literally LIVED in them, cycled through them everyday. Still do in the same pairs at 8 months PP and 130lbs. They are pulling in the crotch and one got a hole on the inseam, but other than that I can attest they lasted before during and after my pregnancy

@joychristmas If you are looking for great maternity leggings Nordstrom’s Zella’s are awesome. Great quality and cheaper than lulu. Nordstrom has a pair on sale with the cell pocket which is my fav thing. Idk why lulu doesn’t have many leggings with the cell pocket.

@joychristmas I can! I have two pairs of aligns, one in size 6 (my normal size) and one in size 8. I wore the size 6s until I was about 28 weeks, and they still would have been fine but they didn’t rise high enough to stay up well. I was able to wear the size 8s from when I purchased them at 12 weeks pregnant until I had the baby 3 weeks ago! And they are both still amazing and comfy for my post-partum life. I HIGHLY recommend!!

@nmg4god Awesome! Thanks for the recommend! I didn’t want to spend a bunch of money on maternity wear that I’m not going to use postpartum. So I don’t mind spending money on something that I know will still fit afterwards. I only bought 2 pairs of maternity pants and a couple pairs of shorts. The shirt I bought were maternity but they are nice and stretchy so I should be able to use them for a long time.

@joychristmas Yes! Super buttery soft and no compression. Aligns are our stretchiest pants--people who don't fit normal lululemon sizes can often fit into Aligns. I recommended Aligns for all our to-be mothers too :)

@silkybunny I'm also curious about the high rise ones for pregnancy. I just went and bought my first Aligns specifically because I need something for this pregnancy. They're wonderful, but I do love full bump coverage so they don't fall down, and I have a super long torso. The sales girl sort of poo-pooed them by saying they're be too high (no such thing but idk why I listened) but they're online only and final sale which made me nervous. I'd love any thoughts you have on the super high rise ones.

@phroderick Hi! All Aligns come high-rise unless you’re referring to a super high-rise one (which was released after I left so I don’t have any insight on). If you’re worried about purchasing them final sale, I would contact one of the online support with your issue, ask for their stance, and see if they would be willing to make a return exception for you if it doesn’t work out. Save the conversation with them, and then return later if they’re not what you’re looking for. We’ve had guests set expectations with us from the start, and be able to return final sale items if they’re not reaching the agreed-upon terms. Sorry it doesn’t exactly answer your question!

Back