Every Push-Up Progression. THE Push Up Index

@button Great video, straight to Favs.

I have been looking for something like this to spice the pushing exercises and try new progressions besides puttin more weight into the vest, or starting the 1-arm.

@button This is absolutely glorious. Just like those "x number of y exercise progressions" but with a lot more of production value. This is great for beginners (unlike those videos, which are usually aimed at calisthenics enthusiasts) assuming how well made it is - timestamps, fancy graphics designs. Truly the creme de la creme.

@dawn16 Are you serious? You don’t see a woman opening a video with their shirt off, or working out with their shirt off - if you do, it’s considered adult content.

People these days could use a little more humility.

This guy probably doesn’t even wear a mask in public.

@rogger lmao not wearing a shirt equating to not wearing a mask? jeez dude chill the fuck out. The reason women don't do it is because boobs are socially sexualized. And tbh I don't mind if they do show it off either.

@dawn16 I really want to turn this into a teachable moment about double-standards, toxic masculinity, and the sexualization of women, but if your Mother/Wife/Girlfriend hasn’t gotten through to you, then I don’t think I would be able to either.

@rogger Where is the double standards if I'm okay with women not wearing a top? If thats the way to remove the stigma behind showing boobs than so be it. What you are saying is sexualize a man's body as well so both sexes are fucked. Wouldn't you advocate for the freedom of women rather than the policing of man? Seems weird.