GoRuck: Lessons learned the hard way

@gertlush My experience has not been as bad, I went with the ballistic trainers. I sized up 0.5 because my nobulls have always felt tight and goruck claimed and equivalent sizing. That said, heel feels more wobbly than I would like, feet always feel sore and crampy after a metcon. But I like the lift and they are pretty comfy.

@gertlush Interesting, I've bought their shoes, the sizing was correct and in line with other brands. I wear a 7.5 in Reebok or Nike and was the same in Go Ruck runners. I'm a woman.

@gertlush Men’s and women’s US sizes range from 1.5-2 sizes depending on the brand but generally 2 sizes as a rule of thumb is more common.

However, like clothes there is variance in fit from brand to brand but that does not mean they’re mislabelled.

@gertlush Wait am I misreading? You said their 9.5M is listed as equivalent as 7.5W which is 2 sizes? It doesn't matter how you feel it fits or an estimator that compares brands as a best guess. The way all shoes work is the sizing is only within the same brand and sometimes even only within the same style. It's like women's dress sizes.

@gertlush You may want to try two additional things. Contact both better business bureau and the consumer protection division for your state attorney general. Lay out the facts, dates and the resolution that fixes your problem. I had a real issue with Oakley failing to honor the shipping times for glasses. Within a week of contacting both agencies, Oakley reversed course, did a full refund and let me keep the original glasses when they arrived about three months later.

@gertlush don t even try the rucksack it s total
crap. they have this shit pockets inside that you can t add almost anything(only plates maybe) in it. took it hold it for 2 weeks and sold it

Back