katyonline

i.m reading the book intelligent fitness by Simon Waterson (Daniel Craig, John Boyega, etc.) and would like to model my gym routine after his. right now i do the normal push and pull put that does'nt feel as good. One problem is i don't really know how to use his techniques. He talks about the 5-2 method which is 5 excercices with 2 minutes of cardio between them. I'd like to use this method to get into a better shape but i don't know how to apply it. in the book he gives a couple of workouts used by actors. I'm a bit of an amateur on this so correct me if im wrong but some of these workouts feel like they dont hit all muscle groups. like some chest excercices and then 1 leg and some 2 core. i try to make a workout plan that combines them and right now i have the one in the picture. Doing the same muscle groups on the same day and still keeping some difference. all these excercices are used by Waterson. my question is if you guys could help a noob with perfecting this workout so it hits all muscle group. For my feeling the only leg workout he gives are lunges, squats and deadlift but i could be wrong. 5-2 means workout A- 2 minutes cardio, workout A and B- 2 minutes cardio, workout A, B and C- 2 minutes cardio, etc.

Code:
|           | Day 1                   | Day 2                   | Day 3                   | Day 4                   |
|-----------|-------------------------|-------------------------|-------------------------|-------------------------|
| Exercise  |                         |                         |                         |                         |
| 1.        | Pull Up                 | Low Cable Chest Press  | Deadlift                | Tricep                  |
| 2.        | Bicep Matrix            | High Cable Chest Press | Weighted Lunges        | Pull Up                 |
| 3.        | TRX Row and Curl        | Low to High Cable Chest Fly | Squats             | Low Cable Chest Press  |
| 4.        | Shoulder Matrix         | Incline Bench           | Low Cable Wood Chop    | High Cable Chest Press |
| 5.        | Dips                    | Bench Press             | Weighted Core Matrix   | Russian Twist           |

Exercise
1.Pull UpLow Cable Chest PressDeadliftTricep
2.Bicep MatrixHigh Cable Chest PressWeighted LungesPull Up
3.TRX Row and CurlLow to High Cable Chest FlySquatsLow Cable Chest Press
4.Shoulder MatrixIncline BenchLow Cable Wood ChopHigh Cable Chest Press
5.DipsBench PressWeighted Core MatrixRussian Twist

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4