One Year Transformation

thefearofgod

I'm more a lurker in here, but I wanted to share what I was able to archive in one year of Recommended Routine.

I'm 54 years old and started one year ago with a bar and a mat, while the year it changed to that:

and my newest addition is this:

I'm 1.92 meters and still not able to one single L-Sit properly, but very happy with all other results.
So, looking forward for the next year of progressions and thanks for all the inspiration and help you lot gave me

@thefearofgod Hijacking top comment and I don't mean to insult you, but are you currently or at some point during your transformation, on gear?

Edit : also, totally cross post to /r/fitness and /r/homegym

@thefearofgod Well done. That's really insperational. I just turned 40 and it's good to know I can still get results. Even though my body always has aches and pains I hope to get results like that in a year.

@thefearofgod As a 33 year old who was literally expecting to open this to find a teen or early twenties person which would just demotivate me and make me feel depressed, THANK YOU

You have no idea, I have been browsing the sub for a while and decided to start the RR tomorrow, but I was just LITERALLY right now thinking (I'm 33, who am I kidding, I'm too late to try and be in shape)

So seriously, thank you for the exceptional inspiration

You, are without doubt, AWESOME

@wewg5490 that's great, thank you and I know exactly how you're feeling, as I have the same thoughts when an early twenty is posting his progress. Much respect, but out of my league. So happy that my progress is motivating others! The best that could happen and even more motivating to travel on this path