Sunday Show Off - The place to impress and be impressed

groo101

As we await Brent and Kacy’s AMA today, let’s show off our progress! Whether you're flexing your sweet gains in a series of bathroom selfies, doing back levers like a boss, or planching on all the things, *this thread is for you to share with and inspire others!*

Note that we aren’t limited to what we're discussing on the FAQ. Show us anything noteworthy. This may include aspects of: gymnastics, climbing, parkour, weight loss/gain, posture, etc. They are all more than welcome in this thread.

We also want to remind you that we've been sharing your content on @redditbwf on both Instagram and Twitter. Help us grow our sub's social media in order to reach out to non-Redditors across these other platforms!

Pics and videos from last week:
Keep up the great work everyone! Unfortunately I’m running low on time for today and was not quite able to compile a summary of our text submissions. But let’s all continue to congratulate and encourage each other on any improvements made this week, no matter how minuscule! Post what you've been working on!

Last week’s Show Off thread

Check out some of the previous Sunday Show Off threads for more inspiration! Archives here and here.

As always, many of us are on the IRC and would love to meet our BWF brothers and sisters, wherever you're from!

@groo101 Did my first pull up this week! Saw 85kg on a scale for the first time (down from 96kg).

Also managed to keep my workout schedule going on a 2 week vacation!

@groo101 I compete on American Ninja Warrior. I stick strictly to bodyweight fitness so that I don't add mass through weights. It allows me to stay light and increase my grip to be able to do stuff like this...

@simanjuntak Mike! I remember when your early Youtube videos went viral, especially because of how awesome your room is. Thanks for submitting this compilation, all these salmon ladders are insane. Also, not sure if you saw, but Brent and Kacy are currently doing an AMA!

@groo101 I've been training for backflip for a week now. Tried it the first time last week's saturday. I've always been scared of going over my head like this so this has been a big win for me. I haven't landed one perfectly on video yet but I have done it two times when there hasn't been a camera on.

Anyway, the best ones on video:

@apmichael I attend an adult men gymnastics class once a week. We are all more or less total beginners. These classes have a coach. I started last fall and currently I try to have one extra session every week when the gym is open for freeform training. Joining was the best decision I've ever made regarding training.