Sunday Show Off - Where you're a baus if you even say you started the beginner routine!

@groo101 I actually have a few things I'm proud of this week.

First, I've gone from a 30s, 6" wall-assisted hs to a belly-to-wall hs. I can balance my hands for about 2s.

Second, my L sit set is a solid 10-8-8-5 (seconds).

Third, I figured out how I should be engaging my shoulders and scapulae to do front tuck levers. My grip is still a limiting factor, but I am on a solid 5-4-4 set.

Last, I gained weight and am starting to feel strong again. So now I'm strong-fat, lol.

@groo101 Hit two of my goals this week: 3x8 pull ups and 30-second L-sit. Got there way faster than I thought I would, just over 2 months into BWF after basically no strength work.

Time to add weight on my pull ups and start working toward a v-sit.

@groo101 Late to the party, but hit one of my goals last week...BW (160) DL! On track to hit 3 more this week: 160 Squat, 2 plate bench (135), and 100 lb OHP.

@groo101 I just checked out the comments in the video from last week, holy shit people are assholes...I am tempted to throw up a shit ton of videos like that to get the hate flowing...

@yuliza Wow I just did too. As much as I think it would be funny to fan the flames with more BWF videos, the negativity in your life isn't worth it, even if you think you aren't offended by them. Just my two cents brotha!

@groo101 Yeah, I don't really have the energy for that, just a thought that amused me.

Of course I don't plan on posting my videos elsewhere for them either.