Sunday Show Off - What plateaus have you overcome this week?

@groo101 Woot! I got a shoutout! Always makes me feel better about myself.

I had a pretty weird training sesion on saturday. After eating a burrito at 2:30am and sleeping 5 hours I was at the park at 9am to put in some work. The burrito had other plans though. I felt like trash.

Filmed my second set of dragon flags. I got to them when my body was much fresher than it usually is by this point and was able to string some together - I got 3 Dflags and two negatives in this set! The previous set was 5 full reps!

I need to extend more but progress is dope.

@groo101 I did my first muscle up! And 9 following the first one. I will post a thread about it with the video when I get home, cause I have limited internet access now. Turns out I had the strenght, but lacked the technique! Something just clicked, and I did 3 in a row!

EDIT: The video:

@evieoooo Awesome! Just a fair bit of warning: There's a great tendency to want to do MU's until failure after you achieve your first one. Treat it as skill work. Focus on quality over quantity. Your elbows will thank you.

@evieoooo Dang! I wish I was able to do these at your age. You're going to make some great puberty gains if you take advantage of maintaining a consistent fitness level and eating well! Good job brochacho!