Sunday Show Off - Your home for some progress-acceptance!

@groo101 Hit two of my short-term goals! : BW (160) squat, two plate bench (135).

PR's for OHP (95) and DL (165).

All of those 3x5, except DL which was 1x5...
And now I have strep!

@groo101 I can do unassisted dips now! I was at the gym on my favorite dip/pull-up machine, and felt strong enough to try them unassisted. I managed to get 5X4 with full ROM; needless to say, I impressed myself.

Edit: I'm 6'8" and 230lbs, been doing bwf casually for a few weeks.

@drumfan84 way to go bro - at that size you are busting out some serious power - keep at it - you will progress superbly now that it is in your system- nothing the BW community likes more than seeing big guys make great progress and smashing pre-conceived power-to-size ratios! awesome!

@groo101 On friday I managed to do 3x5 neutral grip pull ups and dips with +20kg additional weight. Now I will take one week rest so I can come back stronger.

Body info:
83-84kg
185cm
Had problem with my left elbow so thats why Im doing neutral grip on pull ups.

@dawn16 That looks amazing. How do you manage to keep your other leg so straight? I did my first "full" pistol weeks ago but I still can't keep my other leg straight. It just bends automatically...

@romans82 Really? I never had that problem, only with my lsits. Ive been practicing my assisted pistols for 2 months by just slightly holding onto a pillar for balance but ive had no problem keeping my knee locked out. I hold toe touches for 3x15 during my warmup so that probably helps.

@fromgenesistorevelation Now that you mention it, my L-sits aren't with knees fully locked. The closer I get to my max (around 15 seconds), the more they bend... Though they're still fairly straight.

Keeping them locked at all times will probably decrease the time I can do them for, but if it will help with my pistols...

@groo101 15 kgs (33lbs) weighted pullups, 3 sets 5 reps on my first weighted pullups session. I will be aiming to hit 4-5 reps with 20 kgs this week! I am doing this on my cut also, i miss eating all that food.

I must say tho, getting leaner really helps you on them barz, mystery confirmed boys.

@groo101 I just hit my first L-sit 2 days ago. It was my last workout before my deload week and I was in a tuck and I decided to try to extend my legs for the hell of it. Turns out I can hold a normal L-sit for almost 20 seconds, it turned a slow grinding workout into the most successful since my first pull-up.