Question thread for our AMA with Alberto Nuñez of 3DMJ!

@paparazi257 Been following 3DMJ and listening to them for years, Alberto why are you always depressed? why are you always obsessed with aging / getting old? I love the knowledge nuggets you drop, but why do you think you’re 113 years old?

@amorphus I think it’s the inverse

Athlete years are different man, and if anything I can lead to a Peter Pan syndrome of sorts. I genuinely don’t deserve how good I feel at my age if I’m being perfectly honest.

@amorphus I’m sorry I made you feel any way.

My general message is that our bodies don’t let us down we let them down. I might be overly optimistic but I don’t see my body really declining I’m the next 15-20 years.

A big reason why is my constant upkeep and yes some gifts I don’t deserve. What’s a better way to convey my message so it doesn’t make anyone feel the way I might have made you feel?

@ckxcr All good mate, thanks for your responses and keep up the good work!

It's probably the strong emphasis on "aging...getting old...im not 21...old this...old that" on a constant basis that unintentionally communicate it :) you work hard and you deserve all the success that you have, keep it up, and we're all gonna make it.

Back