Sunday Show Off - Your weekly bodyweight fitness #INSPO thread!

@groo101 I just got back from training in Austin which was awesome. I took a great aerial hammock class and if you want to work on your flexibility I highly recommend you try it. Got great over splits. I had a photoshoot last weekend and was so warm I finally got my toes on my head! I'm looking forward to getting more edits from this shoot, the previews look awesome.

I also have a sudden new motivation to do floor work again. I have a lot I want to work on and get in a routine soon. Its been a great week!

@silas1325 Wow! Those are some serious splits. Where in Austin do you like to train? I have a friend out there i am going to visit. It would be nice to know where all the cool kids hang out.

@groo101 I can finally do squats with my heels together! It's a long road ahead but for someone who could barely do 10 squats a few months ago, I'm freaking happy! Can't wait to get to progress to one legged variations! :)

@groo101 Over the course of about 2 weeks, I progressed my pull ups from 3x5 to 3x8. I started with adding a set of negatives at the end of each set. Then next workout, I did 8-6-5 reps. Next I was able to do 8-7-6. Then last time I barely got 3x8. Now to get 3x12 :)

edit: i originally said 5x5 and 8x8

also today i was able to do a chicken wing muscle up. not really something to brag about, but it felt good.

ALSO also, i am able to do an l- sit well enough to actually do it in training.