Sunday Show Off - The thread where every thing you share is considered badass!

@yukatan I really need to work on mine again. I was training them for a bit then got distracted with something else I wanted to do, I think I went for muscle ups instead. But damn, I'm back at square one where I can only do negatives. Thanks for the inspiration man! Seems to be quite a few of you reporting in with one arm pushups and making me all kinds of jealous!

@groo101 Was able to an L-sit for the first time. 2 weeks of building up to it and I finally got into the L-sit. Only able to hold it a few seconds (i didn't think to actually time it)

@jamesloucks Definitely connect with /@silas1325 or /@shediac if you need tips from some of our active females. Potentia is regularly on IRC with us if you ever need to bounce ideas with her or converse about overcoming different plateaus!

@groo101 Been a while since I've been able to post but wanted to share a little bit of circus life so here is a video of my performance in my second week as part of Circus Aotearoa

@groo101 More of a "have I got anything to show off?" question:

Two months ago I sought advice about my routine and it was made evident that I needed to make my routine tougher, so I added some weight to my dips and inverted rows (first 10 then 25 lbs, I can just about manage 12-13 reps) and switched to decline pushups (of which I can manage 25-30) and added more protein to my diet, and this is the result.

It feels like I'm making progress but looking at the photos I don't see an enormous difference, does BWF think otherwise?

edit: resized "after" pic to match the images for scale

@teckknight Honestly, I'm having trouble figuring out which is the before and which is the after. :X

That doesn't mean you aren't making progress!

What's your diet like? Have you gained/lost weight?

@logicalwomen Just looking at the photos I would agree with you. For the sake of clarity, left to right is 2 months ago to present.

Not an extremely strict diet but I'm eating an average of about 2750 calories per day, mostly chicken/pork, rice, salad (usually vinegar based coleslaw), vegetable cocktail, pizza, ramen, not more than a pint of beer per day, water, coffee (1 sugar + 1% milk) - and admittedly during the holiday season I did consume a large amount of desserts. Also because of the winter cold I've cut down on my walking/cycling so not getting a lot of cardio.

No idea about my weight, I guess I should pull my finger out and buy a balance.