Complete workout app for the best programs and the ability to create your own

taylorswifty

Hey everyone. After thorough research and coding, I've made an Android/iOS workout app which many of you might find handy:

Android version

iOS version

Essentially it lets you follow Starting Strength and other programs including:

- StrongLifts

- GreySkull

- Wendler 531

- nSuns 531

- Lvysaurs 448

- Madcow 5x5

- Texas Method

- Ice Cream Fitness 5×5

- Texas method

- Madcow 5x5

You can create your own custom workouts.

For details go to https://maxtrainingcoach.com/

I'd love some feedback on anything that will improve the app. Let me know what you think!

@jkerojo Yes do give it a try. It comes with useful features such as automatic increments, rest timer, deload, plate calculator, graphs etc. which would come in handy!

@taylorswifty This looks like an awesome app! I have tried a dozen or so personal training apps and have yet to find one that works for me, so I have resorted to pen and paper!. This looks like it hits all/most what I have been missing:
  • prebuilt programs to reference or use
  • ability to create your own program
  • analytics in a easy to read format
I’ll start using it and provide feedback!

Thank you!

@dawn16 Since then, I have added new programs and features and just wanted to get feedback for the app. If you have been using this app, how do you like it? Any suggestions for improvement?

@taylorswifty I’ve been using this for a good six months and it is the closest thing to the excellent StrongLifts app that I loved when I was doing that. There are a few bugs still but the price is very fair And I still use it 6 months later and have no desire to switch apps. Highly recommended

Back