BWF Primer Build-Up Community Event: Day 5

@zzyzzx12 I wouldn’t think so. Things to make sure of is put the sheet knot on the inside of the room or the side the door swings towards so that way it isn’t pulling the latch. I also knotted my sheet twice to make a bigger knot to disperse the weight a little more evenly on the door/frame.

@dontdosadness My sets of 8 push ups were starting to get hard. How do I know if it's too much? I'm already doing incline on the counter top, so I"m not sure it makes sense to go higher. I'll be doing my workout 5 tomorrow morning.

@dontdosadness Day 5 is in the pocket! Using the phone camera to check my form has been indispensable for the glute bridges. Took me until the third set to get close to the proper form. Only then did I start to feel my glutes doing the work instead of my quads. I had my feet too far away from my butt as opposed to too close as the section about quad dominance causes suggests on the website. Does that make sense?

@dontdosadness Got rings in today to do actual rows from a pull up bar vs reverse pull ups. The ring rows hit much different. I'd recommend doing rows for anyone doing the substitute