BWF Primer Build-up Community Event: Day 10

@dontdosadness Day 10 in the bag! I had to take a week of due to some neck pain but I was glad to rejoin today. I didn't manage to do the full set but it was close enough. Looking forward to tomorrow's exercise!

@dontdosadness Day 10 done!

I'm not entirely sure I'm doing deadbugs correctly. 10s with just feet up in air was fairly easy. I was able to keep lower back flush to the ground, but I do have experience doing at least that for other abs exercises, and have experience breathing through the diaphragm from singing in HS, but I don't know if I was really bracing correctly or not.

@dontdosadness Couldn't understand the nuances in the instructions so I got in the Deadbug position and shot myself with a taser and all my muscles started contracting so I think that is good. I now have full control of my lower rib cage at will and can use my internal obliques to play it like a xylophone.

@dontdosadness Done today after having to miss yesterday due to work; the dead bugs were suspiciously easy, which makes me think either my legs are extra-light or I'm going to be feeling it tomorrow.

Solved the push-up conundrum by breaking it into 3x8 instead of 2x12, still really tough though.