BWF Primer Build-Up Community Event: Day 5

@dontdosadness done with day 5. glute bridges is way too ez for me because i have been doing this exercise for a while now and i play soccer. So i'll do single leg glute bridges instead to make it moderately challenging.

@dontdosadness Done day 5! Letss GO

Here is my form check video, Please give feedback:

Bridge seemed very easy will try a more challenging variation next time. Scope of improvement: Shin needs to be verticle

Rows: I am happy that I did an in-house Jugad, in which whatever material was available. Regarding from, Any updates? Should I go for a higher elevation?

Bridge seemed very easy will try a more challenging variation next time. Scope of improvement: Shin needs to be verticle e, and maintain a posterior pelvic tilt. Looks like my upper back started paining because of posterior pelvic tilt. What was going wrong? When I tried to do that, the upper back seemed to arch a bit. What can be done?

@dontdosadness I already completed the 14 days buildup and am trying to figure out how to progress further. As of right now, I easily do 15 reps on each one-leg glute bridge on the floor level. The next variation that the Glute Bridge page mentions is "Back Elevated (Hip Thrust)", but when I try it, it appears easier than what I already do. Neither the Hamstring Bridge page nor the Posterior Chain progression page mention the "Back Elevated" variation, so it's hard to figure out where in that progression it's supposed to be. Am I right in assuming that "Back Elevated" scales the difficulty down rather than up (like Box Squats do for regular Squats)? Should I just skip straight to the Hamstring Bridge progression then?