BWF Primer Build-Up Community Event: Day 5

@dontdosadness What is the best method to get consistent elevation? I did one set today that was easy, then another that was much more difficult, then the third was easy so I suspect because I'm having to use the sheet method I am not getting the same elevation every time. Any tips for a newbie to get the same spot everytime? Should I mark the sheet, and ground or something?

@dawn16 the two variables are where you hold the sheet and where you place your feet. Make one of them constant (I prefer the sheet) and change the other (feet distance)

Your body alignment should always be the same, the angle between your forearms and body should always be 90°.

and progressively overload by getting your feet closer to the the door (anchor point)

Reminder: for the 14 days build-up it should not be hard.

Good Luck!

@dontdosadness Hey! I'm loving it so far :) One suggestion - I'm watching videos of each exercise before and during every workout. Could you consider making each exercise in the workout table a link to the video/article of the given exercise to make the navigation easier? Great content, thank you!

Edit: Actually, there is a really nice list of all of the exercises on Nick-E website for anyone interested.

@dontdosadness I’m just finishing today and I have to say this is a great warm up. I plan to film the workout part after the primer for YouTube if you don’t mind. I’ll be sure to tag this forum and your website of course.

@dontdosadness I've been doing inclined pushups but would like to switch to floor pushups since it's easier to monitor form, touch the chest to the floor, etc. Any reason why I shouldn't switch to a smaller set of reps (say from 9 pushups to 4 pushups) and stop doing inclined pushups?

Also - is it recommended to do a sixty second rest between the glute bridges and the rows? Seems unnecessary since they use different muscle groups.