BWF Primer Build-Up Community Event: Day 6

@dontdosadness I almost couldn't finish the rows today, probably bc I was tired from doing cardio and some other excersises. I tried to go lower for my push ups (63cm) and it was too much, had to go back at 74cm for the last 2 sets.

@dontdosadness Done Day 6

Today increased reps in all the workouts as I was finding it too easy. For pushups, I took a step back, from dong floor push-ups to inclination.

Looking forward to your comments on the from! Thanks in Advance.

@dontdosadness Done, but without the pushups - got burned today on my hands and it hurt like hell when I tried.

One question: I found the Glute bridges to be far too easy and noticed some of the pain was in my lower back rather than glutes but I couldn't figure out how to bring it all to glutes, even with the neck bracing and bracing glutes. Is this just how it should be? I tried one leg and that was far too hard.

@dontdosadness 60s rest implies a 60s rest after each set of number of reps or after doing all the sets of that particular exercise and then resting while transitioning to the next kind of exercise? currently doing the former but have been confused so far