BWF Primer Build-up Community Event: Day 11

@dontdosadness I know everyone jokes about people whinging about rows, but... the sheet on the door thing is still really hard because I feel like I’m going to fall over backwards. If I do the door handle version, is that less effective?

@freedom4all54 Invest in a door hanging pull up bar (the kind that sits on top of the trim) and a pair of rings if you can. It's well worth it. Doing rows on the rings feels ten times better than gripping on to a bed sheet imo.

@jennifarmer since deadbugs are a brace exercise where you are just holding muscle tension in the core muscles I don't believe it would hurt the brace any to also brace your kegels. specially considering the pelvic floor muscles are actually part of your core. But don't let it ruin your concentration on the muscles were trying to work on in particular

@dontdosadness Day 11 done! As most people have already said the deadbug exercise is quite hard to conceptualize but apart from that I am loving the whole workout so far!

I am doing this primer routine the second time round now, as I had to stop on day 10 the first time due to a light injury (not related to the exercises). This time I will manage the last remaining two days though!