BWF Primer Build-Up Community Event: Day 5

@dontdosadness Alright! Another day in the books! I think I’ll go for a jog now too

edit: that jog was great! Went farther and faster than I typically have. Today I’m on Day 10 or 11 and might just go for another jog tonight (at work right now)

@dontdosadness Hi, I know this is a very old post but I was hoping to ask for some help. So far the exercises are going well but glute bridges do absolutely nothing for me. I've tried tensing all the muscles in different areas but I'm finding low pain before I even find the slightest bit of effort. I'm essentially lifting my hips but is that meant to put any strain on muscles at all? I feel like I could do 50 and MAYBE start sweating. My shins are vertical, chin tucked, arms flat on the ground, feet flat on the ground, lifting my hips while keeping my lower back straight (but it does come off the ground as it does in the video) and still I feel nothing. Anyone know anything on this?

@dontdosadness So I just did the day 5 work out. It was a bit easier than the previous work out, but I guess that makes a little sense with the reduced reps. But hte bridges were quite easy. I used to do a bit of Blogilates and she did a lot of glute bridges! Not sure if I should move up to a harder variation already or should wait it out first when you will increase reps?

@dontdosadness Day 5 done!

I ended up taking 2 rest days in between days 4 and 5. I did day 4 on Saturday, but both Sat/Sun I did a lot of sports and didn't have time on Sunday and I just needed Monday as a complete rest day.

But at least I am back at it!

@dontdosadness feeling strong with my incline push ups at 72cm from the ground, so tomorrow I'll try lower. Finally found a spot to tie my rope for the rows but my neck HURTS. I think I put too much pressure on them bc I felt unsafe with the bedsheet these past days

On a side note, the glute bridges are too easy, but I'm unsure to start already the variation