BWF Primer Build-Up Community Event: Day 5

@dontdosadness so, i started on the 1st with a YouTube workout of mostly knee raises and jumping jacks before I found the outline and then did "day 1" 5x5 push-ups(what for you still was the 31st) with the push-ups

Day 1 came out in the night to the second for me and since then im following this. So i did a second day 1 on YOUT 1st jan. It really helped to record myself and now my underarms look way better during push ups.

But if I did your day 5 as per guide I would be in day 6 before the rest. What do you recommend?

Do day 5 super super low intense, maybe skip the push-up since I did one more day of them? Or rest now and do it tomorrow and then I have to wait a day till you start again?

Thanks for the guide!

@elo70 I don't understand the situation completely. BUT, if the posts on reddit are late in the day for you, you can get it 8 hours earlier on Nick-E.com.

while you're there, maybe you'd consider subscribing to the exercise library. That way you support this wonderful man, and you get access to his Brilliant exercise library full of amazing rehab and mobility exercises. AND his private discord sever.

@dontdosadness I have been doing bodyweight fitness on-off, for about 3 months now.

Coming to this feels very refreshing but for me the push-upsthe with correct form sometimes seem a little easy. is this just me or are there other people who feel the same way?

@tshawsd Late response: Could it be since you have already been working out, you have a more solid core? You aren't dropping your hips or sticking your butt too high. You have good form and it isn't a struggle.

@dontdosadness Day 5 is in the books! Today though I did 4 sets instead of 3. I wanted to video my glute bridges and did the 3rd set. I didn't like the way the video came out so did a 4th. I can't really push through the floor because I'm still recovering from ankle fusion surgery, so they didn't feel that challenging. I did try to focus on glute activation through out. And since I did 4 sets of the bridges, I thought, why not just do the rows and push ups with 4 sets too :). Have to say, really looking forward to rest day because my grip and forearms are really sore.

@dontdosadness The glute bridge is the first exercise that feels deeply uncomfortable. Which means that I probably need that exercise the most? Also overall, the workout now starts to get a bit exhausting, which I enjoy!

I filmed myself doing the glute bridges, and noticed I needed to push myself a bit higher. Really helpful!