BWF Primer Build-up Community Event: Day 8

@dawn16 Balancing volume that new people can do everyday without overdoing it. Once you get past the intro and into the routine things will be a bit more consistent and clear.

@dontdosadness I am currently doing eccentric squats on a slant board to help with patella tendonitis. I am doing 3x15 twice daily. Is that sufficient to meet the squat requirement?

@spf I wouldn't stack the intro squats on top of that, get the tendonitis sorted first. You can always come back later and do the squats portion. Definitely still read it though.

The intro is suppose to be teaching form first and foremost, and be super light on the intensity. If you're already following a squat program you would likely be overdoing it adding it on top of the intro.

@dontdosadness Still going with this one!. This week I've been adding a bicycle track instead of some steps of my 10 k count since I'm free from work. I can tell you that some results in my belly and chest are starting to show because of that. Not much muscle, but strength and a feeling of energy through all the day.
So let's keep improving as a community.

@dontdosadness Done with day 8 :)

Doing rows with my newly set up gym rings are harder than the bedsheet method I was doing earlier -- just more confident Im not gonna damage the door frame or tear the sheet so I can focus on the exercise.

@dontdosadness Done. I did the first set of pushups on an incline with my hands on my bed, so it's probably not that good, but I did the last set on the floor. I feel like the squats are going to sneak up on me in the next few days lol