BWF Primer Build-Up Community Event: Day 6

@jennifarmer you could just be finally getting to a point after a few days of continuous work that whatever level of incline you're using is too little. We are climbing to 3x12 so if at 10 your struggling to finish then just like Nick warns every workout you need to make is easier. You should not be struggling during this. Either use a counter top or if you already are then swap to a wall.

@dontdosadness Is it okay if I am doing push-ups 1st set full incline, 2nd set only half of the reps full incline and 3rd set only 1/3 full incline? I feel like its good balance for me between pushing too hard and too easy sets.

@ethanhun1 No apologies needed.

There is no warm-up mentioned, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't warm-up. If you have issues that need to be addressed before starting your training, do it.

but there is no one universal warm-up, warm-up according to your needs.

@dontdosadness After a couple of days of doing push-ups, I always start to get a sharp pain in the frontside of at least on of my shoulders while doing them. Now, I started with inclined push-ups on a kitchen top and worked my way to todays workout and wouldn't you know it, the pain started again. I can't seem to get rid of it, although outside of push-ups and dips, I've never had problems with my shoulders. What should I focus on to avoid getting shoulder pain? Is there some other exercise that I can do to build up to push-ups?

@dontdosadness Didn't post some days, but still going. I'm also doing the 10k steps challenge to lose some weight. So far I can tell that some changes had started to show. This one is my second week in the 10k steps. I don't feel sleepy during the evenings as usually after work and my mental has really changed toward personal improvement. Thank you for the guide and let's keep it up!